cristina_pastor 21-year-old Cristina Pastor is from Parañaque City. Cristina was born on November 20, 1987. Her favorite groups are The Doors, Heart, Rolling Stone, Sting, The Police, and The Beatles.

The Singing Interior Designer

Full Name:CRISTINA PASTOR

Age:21

Birthdate:20 November

Place of Birth:PasayCity

Height:5’ 1/2”

Weight:100 lbs

Racial Descent:Filipino/Spanish

Civil Status:Single

Profession:Interior Designer

Educ. Attainment:Interior Design

School Last Attended:Phil.School of Interior Design

Interests (other than singing):Designing, drawing, reading

Favorite Singers:Alanis Morissette, The Beatles, The Doors, Jimi Hendrix, Lenny Kravitz, Heart, Sade, to name a few

Musical influences:The Beatles, The Doors, Alanis Morissette

Discovering my voice:Second year highschool, nilait ako ng teacher ko sa music na di daw ako marunong kumanta. Hiniritan ko nga ng Ave Maria, tulala siya.

First song I ever sang:Lupang Hinirang

Musical instrument I can play:Guitar, piano, bass, kahon

Musical instrument I’d like to learn: Drums

Greatest achievement:Having a job, graduating and making my family proud of me kahit black ship ako.

Biggest frustration:To be a model… ang liit ko eh…

Greatest Dream:To be a superstar and a popular interior designer and to have my own family.

Song of my life:One Hand In My Pocket by Alanis Morissette


Quote Me:“I would do anything (to show my talent to the world). Kahit kailangang pang kalbuhin ako.”

Notes on Cris:

At one look, Cris makes an immediate impression of someone coming from a lavish upbringing. Though she grew up having all things she wanted, she is more at home with an ordinary lifestyle.

She temporarily turned her back on interior designing - a career she worked hard for and is proud of – to pursue her passion for music.

Not the run-of-the-mill karaoke-goer who belts out everytime they see a mic, Cris doesn’t just sing. She is also into guitar and piano.Her first piece on the guitar?The intricate Stairway To Heaven by Led Zeppelin.

Will her stay at PinoyDreamAcademy prove to be her stairway to fame?

0 comments